Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jesus - my redeemer

Hello Everyone! Greetings in the name of our Lord and Redeemer, JESUS CHRIST.

Here I gracefully present myself before you. And now let me make this clear - I am not here by mistake, nor I am here to fulfill any sort of ambition. But to put it more appropriately, I am here to pour out myself to witness my master, savior and Lord - Jesus Christ - my redeemer. This blog is a result of a thought that Jesus put in my heart, which gradually turned into a burden, and I am here to shed off that burden in the form of actions by speaking out my heart out to all of you...

From this day onwards, I want to just write out the love of Jesus, my redeemer, who payed the penalty of my sins on the cross, and bought me back into His eternal Kingdom. I thank and gorify His name, and the best way of doing it is by singing out Psalms 111....

Here it comes:
---------------------------------------------------------
Psalms 111

Praise the LORD.
I will extol the LORD with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly.
Great are the works of the LORD; they are pondered by all who delight in them.
Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever.
He has caused his wonders to be remembered; the LORD is gracious and compassionate.
He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever.
He has shown his people the power of his works, giving them the lands of other nations.
The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy.
They are established for ever and ever, enacted in faithfulness and uprightness.
He provided redemption for his people; he ordained his covenant forever— holy and awesome is his name.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.
----------------------------------------------------------------


And He has also provided redemption for me... God bless you too!!

1 comment:

Rini Abraham said...

May you fulfil all that the Lord has put in your heart to do unto Him.
Bless you